Costa Rica is small, roughly the size of West Virginia, but has an unmatched diverse environment with majestic volcanoes, dense forests, stunning river valleys, and hundreds of pristine beaches along the Pacific and Caribbean coasts. Costa Rica is an eco-tourist’s dream and it would be nearly impossible to experience all it has to offer with just one trip.
While staying in paradise, consider scheduling an unforgettable sunset dinner or a bottle of wine on the beach. Tables are set up nightly for the lucky few who get to experience the breathtaking scenery and a delicious meal prepared using the freshest local seafood, meats, fruits and vegetables. As the sun sets you’ll enjoy a second show from mother nature as the stars illuminate the dark night sky of Costa Rica.
While a trip to Costa Rica can be full of action and adventure, there are also plenty of opportunities to unwind and relax. The Palms resident masseuses may be booked for massages on the beach – the shade of large local Guanacaste trees with the sound of the gentle ocean waters will provide you with total and complete relaxation.
This oceanfront home at The Palms Private Residences in Guanacaste is just 30 steps from the soft white sand and brilliant waters of Playa Flamingo Beach. With just 34 villas, The Palms offers a tranquil and intimate retreat without sacrificing the amenities you would expect from a sprawling resort, including infinity and sitting pools, water and land sports equipment, as well as fitness and business centers.
This residence has direct views of the ocean, is centrally located, and decorated beautifully with native Costa Rican materials and décor. Floor to ceiling, double pane, bi-fold doors further enhance your view of the Pacific Ocean and bring the beauty of the outdoors inside.
- Pre-trip planning services that ensure you’ll have the best vacation possible
- A dedicated on-site concierge who works with you to create custom, detailed and over-the-top experiences
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, anytime during the year with the exception of Spring Break (3/1 – 4/10), Christmas and New Year’s.
- The nights must be used during 1 trip
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday weeks start the Saturday before the holiday through the Saturday after the holiday.