With easy access from the states, Belize is the perfect destination if you’re in search of sun, sand, SCUBA and adventure. Boasting the second largest barrier reef in the world, Mayan ruins, the Blue Hole and activities from cave tubing to zip lining, Belize is the eco-tourist’s dream. This friendly, English-speaking country is a cultural melting pot and hidden gem in Central America.
Belize Ocean Club Resort provides the finest amenities coupled with exhilarating adventures that can be enjoyed by all. This oceanfront suite affords all the comforts of home with incredible views of the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon lounging in a cabana by the expansive pool and swim up bar, or spend the day along the 430 feet of unspoiled beaches that surround the resort.
Complimentary breakfast and a $500 credit for any tour offered by Belize Ocean Club are part of your stay. Two onsite restaurants provide wonderful dining options or guests can take the complimentary shuttle to the nearby town of Placencia and enjoy fresh and authentic cuisine in one of the many spectacular restaurants. Outdoor excursions include snorkeling or fishing along with various inland excursions like a tour of Monkey River or the Nim Li Punit Mayan Ruins.
- Complimentary breakfast
- $500 credit for any tour offered by Belize Ocean Club
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, any time except Christmas and New Year’s.
- The nights must be used during 1 trip.
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25.
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday weeks start the Saturday before the holiday through the Saturday after the holiday.