It’s been said that Beaver Creek is a perfect mix of Old World charm and modern amenities with luxury boutiques, art galleries and, of course, world-class spas just steps away from the lifts. Beaver Creek enjoys over 300 days of sunshine a year making it a fantastic destination for all seasons with outstanding hiking, golf, fishing, and countless festivals and events.
Perfect for the outdoorsman, consider adding an excursion with one of the many local outfitters. No need to travel with your gear and you’ll make the most out of trip when navigating the waters and mountains with the help of resident experts. If you prefer a slower paced, pampered getaway then a day at one of the many top spas would be a great way to unwind in the mountains.
This 4-bedroom residence is located in Settler’s Lodge at Bachelor Gulch Village in the Beaver Creek Resort. The home is laid out perfectly for families with three king beds and one bedroom dedicated to the younger ones – outfitted with 2 sets of twin bunk beds. The private patio off of the open living space offers fantastic mountain views and the perfect place to enjoy the crisp air and a cup of coffee.
You’re just 5 minutes to the wonderful amenities provided by the Ritz Carlton including an outdoor pool, Jacuzzi and fantastic restaurant options. Beaver Creek has endless options to enjoy the great outdoors including fishing, all levels of hiking trails, great events and concerts in a brand new pavilion.
- Pre-trip planning services that ensure you’ll have the best vacation possible
- A dedicated on-site concierge who works with you to create custom, detailed and over-the-top experiences
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, from 4/16 – 5/19. Property will no longer be available after 5/31/19.
- The nights must be used during 1 trip
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25
- Complimentary use of outdoor pool and 2 hot tubs daily at the Ritz only