Nestled along the Russian River in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country and a 10-minute drive from your residence, downtown Healdsburg combines small-town charm, stunning vistas and award winning vintages with an eclectic mix centered around a charming town plaza lined with shops, restaurants, tasting rooms, galleries and bars.
Healdsburg is a wine and culinary epicenter. Sitting at the juncture of three prime wine growing regions – the Russian River Valley, Dry Creek Valley and Alexander Valley wine appellations – makes this charming town an ideal base of operations for wine tasting. Dining options offer something for everyone, from hearty hamburgers to haute cuisine, and just about everything in between.
This newly remodeled, modern rustic home overlooks an exquisite 36-foot pool with breathtaking views of the Alexander Valley Vineyards beyond. Minutes from the award winning restaurants and shopping in downtown Healdsburg and steps away from world-renowned tasting rooms and vineyards, this residence is celebrated for its ideal location and accessibility.
The unique architecture offers two living spaces – a 20′ ceiling modern barn for cooking, living and indoor/outdoor dining that is connected is the original house. The completely remodeled home has a cathedral ceiling and six rooms, including the bedrooms, bathrooms, media center and game room. You’ll come to wine country for the food and wine exploration but may end up never wanting to leave this unique and private retreat that provides country living at its best.
- 2 wine tours and tastings including one at Blanchard Family Wines in Healdsburg.
- Pre-trip planning services that ensure you’ll have the best vacation possible.
- A dedicated on-site concierge who works with you to create custom, detailed and over-the-top experiences.
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, any time except Christmas and New Year’s
- The nights must be used during 1 trip
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday/event weeks start the Saturday before the holiday/event through the Saturday after the holiday/event