Cradled by the Pacific Ocean, San Francisco is an iconic destination for its rare combination of geography, architecture, and cultural significance. With world class historical landmarks, restaurants, and sports venues, there is no shortage of things to do and see. San Francisco is also a gateway to other destinations such as the charming seaside village of Sausalito, or an hour further north puts you in the heart of Sonoma & Napa, home of many award-winning wineries. Whatever you choose, San Francisco is sure to quickly become a favorite getaway!
Located in a historic part of San Francisco, this professionally decorated apartment is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac on Telegraph Hill, literally at the base of Coit Tower. It is a 5-minute walk to North Beach – San Francisco’s iconic Italian neighborhood with amazing restaurants, bars, coffee houses and music venues. Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf, Union Square and the Financial District are all within a 15-20 minute walk. This residence was recently remodeled by a well-known Interior Designer and has maintained its classic San Francisco charm including beautiful cove ceilings, hardwood floors, amazing artwork and bay windows throughout. There are views from the bedrooms that stretch from the Financial District to Russian Hill. Enjoy a glass of wine in the beautiful shared common garden area with a table fire pit.
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, any time except Christmas and New Year’s
- The nights must be used during 1 trip
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday/event weeks start the Saturday before the holiday/event through the Saturday after the holiday/event
- No parking on-site, paid parking 1 block from residence