New Orleans is a fascinating city – home to a melting pot of music, food and culture. Regarded as one of America’s most culturally and historically rich destinations, this bursting at the seams city is notorious for indulgence. Whether you come for the festivals, the eats or music, a getaway to New Orleans is never the same trip twice, but always memorable.
Known as the birthplace of jazz, there is no better way to experience the rich culture of this city than with an evening at Preservation Hall. This historic venue presents intimate, acoustic performances 350 nights a year.
Whether you are looking to shop, enjoy the arts and history, visit New Orleans famous restaurants, or simply live the culture, this location is fantastic. You will love how this building captures the character of New Orleans. Located in the Art & Warehouse District, and built by Abbott Laboratories in 1927, this luxury living building is still referred to today as The Abbott. This large luxury residence, located right on St. Charles Avenue, offers an open floor plan, and a bank of original street side windows allowing for natural light through the formal dining area.
- Welcome basket with Café Du Monde Coffee and Beignet Mix from the iconic 1862 New Orleans café
- Pre-trip planning services that ensure you’ll have the best vacation possible
- A dedicated on-site concierge who works with you to create custom, detailed and over-the-top experiences
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, any time except Mardi Gras (2/2/18 – 2/14/18) and Jazz Fest (5/2/17 – 5/8/17)
- The nights must be used during 1 trip.
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25