London, set on the River Thames, is a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. Adiverse and exciting city, London has some of the world’s best sights, attractions and activities. From museums to art galleries (most with no admission costs), to exciting cuisine, bars, theatre, shopping and nightlife, to lush and plentiful green spaces to escape the hustle and bustle, London really does offer a great experience regardless of the reason for your visit.
Located in the exclusive Royal Borough of Chelsea and Kensington, this spacious historic residence will provide unique charm and amazing accessibility for your London stay. Draycott Place is one of the most sought after streets in residential Chelsea and only a few minutes’ walk from Sloane Square tube station and South Kensington. This historic building is located a stone throw from the famous Kings Road with its myriad of designer shops, cafes and restaurants. Also walking distance to the Duke of York Square which houses The Saatchi Gallery, Victoria & Albert museum, the Science museum as well as Harrods in Knightsbridge. Our residence’s location makes it easy to get to everywhere and everything that London has to offer!
The flat is 1,858 square feet with three bedrooms, each with its own en-suite. The living and dining area is impressive with tall ceilings, original hardwood floors and amazing crown molding. The huge down feather couch is great for relaxing after a busy day of sight-seeing.
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, any time except 6/10 – 7/31.
- The nights must be used during 1 trip.
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25.
- The stay must be used 18 months from the purchase date
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday/event weeks start the Saturday before the holiday/event through the Saturday after the holiday/event.