Covent Garden in London’s famed West End is considered a landing-place for anyone who enjoys shopping, theatre, restaurants, bars, history and culture.
This two-bedroom flat literally sits in the center of London’s theatre district making it a tourists’ dream location with accessibility for talking in all that this historic city has to offer.
At only 300 yards from Leicester Square, London’s world-renowned entertainment destination, this residence is within walking distance of Trafalgar Square, the National Portrait Gallery, Shaftesbury Theatre, Piccadilly Circus, Soho and China Town.
The flat faces onto the famous Strand, Central London’s major thoroughfare running parallel to the River Thames from Trafalgar Square to Fleet Street, where several poets and authors like Charles Dickens and Virginia Woolf have lived.
Located on the second floor and bathed in natural light, the open concept living area includes ample inviting seating and a dining area. Enjoy breakfast or a mid-afternoon snack while gazing at the bustling neighborhood all from the comfort of your flat. With hardwood floors throughout, the streamlined furnishings and attention to color creates a warm and welcoming environment for relaxing after a busy day of activities.
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, any time except 6/10 – 7/31
- The nights must be used during 1 trip
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday/event weeks start the Saturday before the holiday/event through the Saturday after the holiday/event
- No parking onsite
- Unit is located on 2nd floor-elevator access available