Nowhere in Utah is Mother Earth’s alpine splendor more vibrant than in the unspoiled area above Deer Valley known as Empire Pass. Each year, a blanket of snow beckons the coming ski season amid this glorious alpine wilderness. Speckled with towering aspen and pines, inhabited by native moose, elk and deer, this breathtaking region exudes nature’s exhilarating beauty unlike anywhere else. Just 45 minutes from Salt Lake International Airport, 30 minutes from the Heber Airport with private jet service, this property offers scenic views of Flagstaff Mountain, overlooks Park City and the valley below.
This ski-in, ski-out residence is nestled in the heart of Empire Pass at Deer Valley with direct access to the Silver Strike Express Chairlift and Silver Buck Run. Located in Arrowleaf Lodge, guests have access to convenient amenities including ski lockers, blue rock fire pits and hot tubs. Enjoy the large stone fireplace with lots of relaxing seating or have a billiards game on the antique slate pool table in Arrowleaf’s Hearth Room. If you are looking to explore, downtown Park City is a 5-minute drive and the convenient Dial-a-Ride service provides complimentary round trip transportation.
Your time in this residence will be just as comfortable and convenient as your time spent outside. Cozy up to the gas fireplace in the open living area and enjoy the slope-side views. Breathe in the crisp mountain air while having a morning cup of coffee or tea on the private terrace. The comforts of this residence are sure to relax and recharge you for the next day and a wonderful mountain vacation.
- A stay may be reserved, based on availability from 11/20 – 4/15 with the exception of Sundance (1/18/18 – 1/29/18), President’s Day, 3/1 – 3/31, Christmas and New Year’s.
- The nights must be used during 1 trip.
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25.
- The stay must be used 18 months from the purchase date
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday/event weeks start the Saturday before the holiday/event through the Saturday after the holiday/event.