Nowhere in Utah is Mother Earth’s alpine splendor more vibrant than in the unspoiled area above Deer Valley known as Empire Pass. Each year, a blanket of snow beckons the coming ski season amid this glorious alpine wilderness. Speckled with towering aspen and pines, inhabited by native moose, elk and deer, this breathtaking region exudes nature’s exhilarating beauty unlike anywhere else. Just 45 minutes from Salt Lake International Airport, 30 minutes from the Heber Airport with private jet service, this property offers scenic views of Flagstaff Mountain, overlooks Park City and the valley below.
This magnificent ski-in, ski-out location is true indulgence, featuring a handsome clubroom, complimentary Dial-A-Ride service, a heated, outdoor plaza, with luxurious spa pools, warming fire pit and Silver Strike Express Chairlift access. This luxurious, 4-bedroom residence offers stunning mountain views, top-of-the-line appliances and electronics, stylish mountain décor and a private deck.
- A stay may be reserved, based on availability from 11/20 – 4/15 with the exception of Sundance (1/18/18 – 1/29/18), President’s Day, 3/1 – 3/31, Christmas and New Year’s.
- The nights must be used during 1 trip.
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25.
- The stay must be used 18 months from the purchase date
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday/event weeks start the Saturday before the holiday/event through the Saturday after the holiday/event.