What is your idea of the perfect yacht experience? Perhaps it’s the British Virgin Island’s chain of uninhabited islands and tucked away bays. What about Guadeloupe’s French and Caribbean hospitality coupled with rolling hillsides and sapphire waters? Or maybe the idea of underwater adventures in the crystal-clear lagoon waters of St. Maarten seem like true paradise. One thing is for certain – a yacht experience around any of these Caribbean islands is sure to be a fantastic and memorable getaway.
This unique adventure includes 7-nights at sea with a cabin for 2, all-inclusive food and drinks, amazing people and an experience of a lifetime. While each couple has their own personal cabin with a private bathroom, the yacht is shared with 6 – 8 other people plus a Captain and First Mate/Chef. The first thought that many people have upon hearing the description is “Wait, we have to spend 7 nights on a yacht with 8 people we don’t know?” The answer is… Yes!
The other couples traveling on the yacht are all members of the private club TradeWinds and join for the experience of traveling the world by yacht and meeting incredible individuals while doing so. This is an extravagant, unique experience where strangers come on board and leave as family. Everyone goes into the trip knowing they will build relationships, share stories, experience beautiful scenery and take in the feeling of “this is what it is all about.”
- Crew includes a captain and first mate/chef
- All meals with the exception of 2 dinners (which are taken ashore)
- Snorkel equipment available on board
- 4 dives/cabin for PADI certified divers (laws in some areas may prohibit dives)
- A cabin on a yacht can be reserved anytime during the year, based on schedule and availability.
- All guests must be over 16.
- This destination is not included with Travel30 or Passport programs.