Beaver Creek is home to countless fresh powder stashes, 25 lifts, 150 trails, and over 1,800 acres of arguably the best skiing in all of America. It’s been said that Beaver Creek is a perfect mix of Old World charm and modern amenities with luxury boutiques, art galleries and, of course, world-class spas just steps away from the lifts. An obvious choice for your winter ski retreat, Beaver Creek enjoys over 300 days of sunshine a year, also making it a fantastic destination for all seasons with outstanding hiking, golf, fishing, and countless festivals and events.
This 4-bedroom, ski-in ski-out residence is located in Settler’s Lodge at Bachelor Gulch Village in the Beaver Creek Resort. The home is laid out perfectly for families with three king beds and one bedroom dedicated to the younger ones and outfitted with 2 sets of twin bunk beds. The private patio off of the open living space offers fantastic mountain views and the perfect place to enjoy the crisp air and a cup of hot cocoa.
You’re just 5 minutes, by car or skis, to the wonderful amenities provided by the Ritz Carlton including a heated outdoor pool, Jacuzzi and fantastic restaurant options. Looking for somewhere new for your next summer retreat? Beaver Creek has endless options including fishing, all levels of hiking trails, great events and concerts in a brand new pavilion and even an indoor waterpark with a lazy river.
- A stay may be reserved, based on availability from 11/20 – 4/15 with the exception of Christmas, New Year’s, President’s Day and 3/1 – 3/31.
- The nights must be used during 1 trip.
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25.
- The stay must be used 18 months from the purchase date
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday/event weeks start the Saturday before the holiday/event through the Saturday after the holiday/event.