It’s been said that Beaver Creek is a perfect mix of Old World charm and modern amenities with luxury boutiques, art galleries and, of course, world-class spas just steps away from the lifts. Beaver Creek enjoys over 300 days of sunshine a year making it a fantastic destination for all seasons with outstanding hiking, golf, fishing, and countless festivals and events.
Perfect for the outdoorsman, consider adding an excursion with one of the many local outfitters. No need to travel with your gear and you’ll make the most out of trip when navigating the waters and mountains with the help of resident experts. If you prefer a slower paced, pampered getaway then a day at one of the many top spas would be a great way to unwind in the mountains.
Located in The Ascent, one of the newest properties in Beaver Creek, is this 4 bedroom, 4 ½ bathroom Penthouse. Mountain views and wonderful property amenities include a fitness center, recreation room, indoor/outdoor hot tubs, outdoor fireplace, and more. The modern yet warm décor fits perfectly with the old world meets new world charm of Beaver Creek. Two living spaces, one on the main level and a second upstairs, offers the perfect layout for a getaway with multiple families, especially those with children and teens.
- Pre-trip planning services that ensure you’ll have the best vacation possible
- A dedicated on-site concierge who works with you to create custom, detailed and over-the-top experiences
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, from 4/16 – 11/19
- The nights must be used during 1 trip
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25