Aspen Mountain, one of four ski areas in the valley that also includes Snowmass, Aspen Highlands, and Buttermilk, rises to an impressive 11,212 feet and is the premiere ski resort in all of North America. Skiing and snowboarding in the winter, horseback riding and fly fishing in the summer and world class dining, culture and arts year round are just a small sampling of the activities you can enjoy during your stay in Aspen. With majestic views and over 5,300 acres of terrain, it’s no surprise Aspen is consistently selected as the perfect setting for international events like World Cup ski races and the ESPN Winter X Games.
To some, just as important as skiing and snowboarding is the après ski scene, which is without a doubt white hot in Aspen. In fact, Aspen is regularly rated as one of the top destinations for après ski in the world and will celebrate this recognition with the second annual Après Ski Cocktail Classic, rated by Fodor’s as the best cocktail festival in America.
Located at the base of Aspen Mountain and just steps from the Silver Queen Gondola is North of Nell and this ultimate ski-in ski-out residence. This sought after location places you in the heart of town and Aspen’s world renowned nightlife, shopping and restaurants. With rustic chic Colorado décor and majestic mountain views from every window, you will experience Aspen in a way that only a lucky few have the pleasure of doing.
- A stay may be reserved, based on availability from 11/20 – 4/15 with the exception of Christmas, New Year’s, President’s Day and 3/1 – 3/31.
- The nights must be used during 1 trip.
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25.
- The stay must be used 18 months from the purchase date
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday/event weeks start the Saturday before the holiday/event through the Saturday after the holiday/event.